Our Ride Along Program enables our community members and others interested in a career in the fire service to ride as a guest on a French Camp McKinley Fire District or Mountain House Fire Department apparatus as crews conduct their daily duties. Ride alongs may be up to 8 hours long and must be between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- Participant must be 18 years of age (16 with parent or guardian approval)
- Participant must abide by ride along dress code and conditions outlined in Policy 364
- Completed ADM 110 form must be on file
To request participation in our Ride Along Program, please:
1. Download and complete ADM 110 Ride Along Request Form:DOWNLOAD HERE: ADM 110 Ride Along Request Form
2. Complete the online form below and attach the completed ADM 110 form:
3. A District representative will contact you regarding the approval or denial of your request.
PolicyPolicy 364 Ride Along Program