Skip to main content

Request an Incident Report

Any member of the public, including the media and elected officials, may obtain copies of unrestricted records of this district by submitting a written request for each record sought and paying any associated fees (Government Code § 6253).

To request a report:

1. Download and complete ADM 115 Report Request Form:

DOWNLOAD HERE:  ADM 115 Report Request Form

2. Complete the following online form and attach the completed ADM 115 form.

Please note that reports will not be released until the applicable fees have been received by Fire Administration.

There was a problem saving your submission. Please try again later.
Please wait while your submission is being saved...
Thank you, your submission has been received.